Old July 13th 03, 02:21 PM
Mike Reyes

Just a light joke, had to stick up for my Ka-6.
I actually contacted a couple of guys in my glider club to let them
know about Dave Stephenson's glider being up for sale for such a
bargain.

"Janusz Kesik" wrote in message ...
Very funny. Have you ever met any Pole more than a dishwasher in your nearest fastfood bar?

Try to race with a Foka in a Ka-6 and you'll see who should have learned how to screw in a
lightbulb. I suggest you to check what was the only standard class glider which won the open class
in the World Gliding Championships. (HINT: it was built by the guys who must learn how to screw in a
lightbulb).

No regards,

--
Janusz Kesik
POLAND

visit
www.leszno.pl - home of WGC 2003

Użytkownik Mike Reyes w wiadomooci do grup dyskusyjnych
e.com...
The Ka-6e has a TRUE 33/1 L/D and was built by German artisans, the
Foka was built by a half dozen guys trying to figure out how to screw
in a lightbulb.
:-)