Old April 28th 05, 08:56 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Larry Dighera wrote:
1) Poor fuel planning and continuing on with low fuel from Michigan side.

Do you have evidence that the aircraft didn't suffer from a fuel leak?

Back in my days of flying Apaches, I always worried about that expandable fuel
cap popping loose and allowing the fuel to syphon out into the wind at night
when I'm unlikely to see it.

Folks need to be a little circumspect about what this unfortunate fellow did and
didn't do. None of us were there. And there but for the grace of God....

I did lots of stuff when I was 20 that I wouldn't do today.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE