Old February 23rd 18, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim White[_3_]

Default FS: 5 Becker 4201 + 1 Becker 3201 + 1 Dittel FSG5 Handheld

At 16:56 23 February 2018, Ross wrote:
As the titel says, we have a few good radios that we need new homes for
Priced at $400 each, but we are willing to do deals to help out clubs

The 3201 can go for $200

The FSG5 $450

We also have a big yellow Dittel Basepack that currently has a Dittel
FSG60m in it.
It does require some work on the inside of the housing, but it all works.
The housing was originally for an old steam driven Dittel FSG40 which is
free for anyone that would pay the postage

I have an excellent AR4201 with form 1 for just $201 plus carriage from
UK.

Jim