Old March 29th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Aluminum top Cobra trailer leaks - how frequent?

I have a 1983 Cobra and a 2000 Cobra, both with aluminum tops. Neither
has any leaks, for what it's worth.

-John

On Mar 29, 6:59 am, AK wrote:
A few people told me that their Cobra trailers with aluminum tops
developed leaks. I wonder how frequent this problem is. Obviously
aluminum top is nice to keep it looking good, but one of the the
purposes of a trailer is too keep the glider inside dry. In New
England we sometimes get 4 inches of rain in a day. Thx, AK