Old July 27th 03, 12:19 AM
Fred J. McCall

Jim, you've made too little sense for far too long. While you show
glimmers of intelligence, you steadfastly refuse to use it.

Goodbye.

plonk

Jim Watt wrote:

:On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:44:42 -0700, "TinCanman"
wrote:
:
:
:"Jim Watt" wrote in message
. ..
: On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:35:55 -0700, "TinCanman"
: wrote:
:
:
: "Jim Watt" wrote in message
: .. .
: On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:52:14 -0700, "TinCanman"
: wrote:
:
: Your observation there is no war IS irrelevant
:
: Its a legal point, and the reason for introducing the Japanese
: premptive strike was that after the war your country used that
: to prosecute the Japanese.
:
: The reasons why America refuses to accept an international
: criminal court to deal with these problems is clear. You are
: the criminals.
:
:
: --
: Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com
:
: Well, that does it for me. If there was ever the slightest doubt why the
: U.S. has not signed on to the Uropeen IKK, there exists none now. Not
:even a
: glimmer.
:
: International not Euopean.
: --
: Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com
:
:Not from my perspective. It's merely a continuation of the Uropeen Diplomacy
:model designed to hamstring the powerful and level the playing field for the
:has beens. That model is in failure mode and is no longer appropriate as is
:the U.N. The U.N. as an international forum for mediation has failed. It
:sucks up a tremendous amount of resources and provides a platform for the
:worlds despots with little to show for the effort; IOW, just more jawboning
:lawyers and politicians. I doubt the new world order will be as you have
:envisioned it.
:
:How easy it is to dismiss the UN when it does not rubber stamp
:everything that suits you. The UN and its agencies organise
:international telecommunications, air travel, safety of life at sea
:and do a lot of good in the world.
:
:Its a big world, and some parts of it are more civilised than
:the extended version of the Jerry Springer show that your
erspective is based on.
:
:Mind you he might make a better president than the one
:you have at present.
:
:http://www.runjerryrun.com/