Old November 1st 05, 04:51 PM
Charlie45 Charlie45 is offline
Junior Member

So I spoke with an aviation attorney. He recommended that I hold off on filing the NASA safety report at the moment. Given the situation and that I really don't believe that I violated class Bravo it would not be prudent to file the form until I receive the letter from the FAA. The thought behind this is that I would be admitting to the violation if I were to file the safety report. I will wait until I have the letter and see what happens from there...