Old March 11th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default The Life And Love of An Airline Pilot

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:56:09 GMT, Larry Dighera wrote:

Yeah. I've had enough personal experience with airline cabin crew to
know the likelihood of there being a virgin flight attendant is about
the same as there being honest politicians. :-)

*hehe*

other one:
flight attendant while serving dinner: "Do you want dinner, Sir?"
passenger: "what are my choices?"
flight attendant: "yes or no!"

I have no idea what 'T' might be; care to enlighten me?

a Teeee. Or a T-Shirt.

#m
--
[...] Then I drove home with one eye glued to the rearview mirror.
Didnšt see anything suspicious but if I turn up missing one day,