Old December 29th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
TM

Default Building a Gyrobee

Shiver wrote:

If you decide to go ahead with the project stay in touch with the group
and post progress reports... and of course set up a website and post
pictures.

There is a pretty good group of dedicated lurkers and contributors here.

It might not the widest read group in the aviation world but everybody
seems to have a good time.

Will do, although it won't be anytime soon. We've just moved to Nor
Cal and it'll be a while before I can take on the project. But there's
this little airport, Murray Field, right near by and every time I drive
past it....

-Tim