Old March 22nd 20, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daniel[_4_]

Default Group Wants Airman Replaced By Gender Neutral Terms In FAA Documents

On 2/25/20 5:34 AM, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 08:07:28 +1300, George wrote:

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 05:15:25 -0800
Larry Dighera wrote:

https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/...faa-documents/

Group Wants ‘Airman’ Replaced By Gender Neutral Terms In FAA Documents
Russ Niles February 23, 20208

Run up another set of documents with every mention changed to Airwoman.
And watch the 'minorities' go off their feeble trees

There has been a suggestion that 'Aviator' would be an acceptable
replacement for 'Airman' in the quest to further integrate women into
the working world.

Personally, I wonder what pilot members of the new 'Space Force' will
be called, 'Space Men'? :-)

First of all, you say 'further integrate women into the working world'
as if they're NOT integrated into the working world.

The story is petty and childish. There's some insinuation that any word
with the word man or men implies a gender.

In that case, what about the word 'women?'

I'm an airman, and that's that. If I had a pussy, I'd still be an airman.

--
Daniel

Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world