Old July 12th 03, 07:22 PM
Big John

Ron

Yep. Robert is my Son-in-law. He and my daughter just got back from 6
months in FL working on their ocean going sail boat.

Being gone so much of the year now not sure how active is or going to
be in '26' ?

Be sure and tell him you talked to that crazy guy from Houston on
r.a.h. G

Yesterday daughter said the Seattle Wx was the best it had been for
years at Arlington.

All the best to you and the others who made Arlington. Slosh a cold
one for me.

Big John

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:03:30 GMT, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:34:08 -0500, Big John wrote:

If you see my son-in-law, Robert Borovec say hello from his Father-in-
law. He is probably around the UL he donated to Arlington for display
or selling a couple of engines he brought to clean out his garage on
Mercer island.

Geeze, John, you're a relative of Rob's???!!! I know him from Chapter 26.
His ultralight was stationed in the middle of the Forums area. That's the
one he had Paul Poberezny autograph the wing root....

And for those asking: It's "W a n t t a j a". Just like it's pronounced.

I gots pictures from Arlington, but they're all of Fly Babies....

Ron Wanttaja