Old July 9th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Default Flexible exhaust tubing

Clothes dryer ducting.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
I'm looking for a source of 1 1/2" flexible exhaust tubing. Mild steel is
acceptable. I want to use it for a model of the headers of a tuned
exhaust for my 0320 Lycoming engine that I have mounted in my Baby Belle
helicopter. The idea is to have 4 equal length pieces attached to exhaust
flanges bolted to the cylinders, arrange the 4 pieces to intercept the
4-into-1 collector, coat the tubing with epoxy resin so that the shape is
maintained and then present these pieces to be copied by the exhaust
bender.

Stu