Old August 30th 05, 10:10 PM
Ray Lovinggood

My fingernails stayed chewed down because I'm the nervous
sort of flyer, wondering if I'll make it to the next
thermal before hitting dirt.

Nah, the 'natural' stylus option won't work for me.
I'll try the banjo pick.

And for the banjo players out there, it's a 'Dunlop.'
My boss gave it to me saying the Dunlop wasn't a good
brand of pick. At least, for picking banjo's. Looks
like it will work well for picking tasks, turnpoints,
zooming, etc on the Ipaq.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

At 19:00 30 August 2005, For Example John Smith wrote:
The left side of my left thumbnail is left long. My
fingers rest against
the left side of the PDA to steady my hand in bumps
and I tap with the long
part of my thumbnail.
Why buy a prosthetic thumbnail when you're perfectly
capable of growing one?
I haven't yet dropped it while in flight yet either.