Old September 9th 03, 04:54 PM
Tom S.

Default (long) WxWorx arrived...

"Dan Luke" c172rgATbellsouthDOTnet wrote in message
...at my office yesterday afternoon and, of course, I had to drop

everything
to hook it up and check it out. It consists of the receiver, software,
remote antenna, receiver USB cable, 12vdc power adaptor (optional) and
USB-powered GPS receiver (optional).

The receiver ( http://www.wxworx.com/index.html ) is a domed plastic box
about 7" x 7" x 2". The remote antenna and GPS can be seen he
http://www.wxworx.com/hrdw_accessories.html

Hooking the components together was simple. The software refused to

attempt
a load on my old W98 IBM laptop, but loaded painlessly on an XP desktop.

A lot of complex software says "Don't even THINK of installing this on
95/98/ME". I have a real time stock options program that just about says it
that way.