Old August 9th 05, 05:55 AM
Jay Honeck

I have to prep my family for that trip to Oshkosh ya know. Next I'll need
to prep my wife for camping!

Well, we're already making plans! Jack and Steve Allison have had so much
fun the last two years, that they are now planning to bring their wives in
2006.

I forget where you're based, but if you really can make it to OSH, don't
forget our fly-in pool party, always held two days before OSH. Next year
that will be on Saturday, July 22nd!

If tradition holds true, there will be a few of us who then opt to fly into
OSH as a loose gaggle. (This year we had four aircraft.) This allows us
to be parked (relatively) close together, which makes sustaining the party
throughout the week just *that* much easier!

Hope to see you then, if not before...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA