Old August 14th 03, 09:19 PM
Keith Willshaw

"robert arndt" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Eric Moore" wrote in message
om...
Work is being done on a Gamma Ray Bomb. See:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...018361,00.html

How would a weapon like this compare to the current generation of
nukes?
Just curious.

It sounds bogus to me.

So do most of your replies!

I'm no physicist but a claim like

And no scientist, bioengineer, intelligence operative, representative
of any Govt., and no aviation expert either...

Correct

"Just one gram of the explosive would store more energy than
50kg of conventional TNT"

Needs a lot of evidence and thus far I have seen none

Keith

What do you want the US Govt. to do... Fed-Ex one to your doorstep
when its completed?

No I want more factual information from the people who wrote
the article

Rob

p.s. Who needs a troll when you have a resident egomaniac like Keith
Wilshaw at RAM?

Pot Kettle etc

Keith