Old October 19th 03, 08:30 PM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
says...

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,

says...

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,

says...

Nice troll, moron. I didn't say that it was a single one. If it

had
been
one, it very well have been the Confederate AF. There were too many

be
from the CAF. But I don't expect you to understand. Just keep

trolling
on
and reading those books. Just remember, those are just opinions as
well.

I forgot, what year did you see these P-38 over the Denver area ?

I don't know what year. I was pretty young at the time. I asked my

Uncle
what they were and he stated they were P-38s. My Uncle retired from

Lowry
AFB as a GS-15 about 20 years ago with 33 years. I believe I will

accept
his explanation over yours.

So it must have been prior to 1947 or so wasn't it ?

Your story keeps changing. Was it 1947? Or was it 1949? Or was it 1950?
You really need to review what you write before you answer.

I'm not the one claiming to have seen squadron strength flights of P-38's
in the Denver area after WW2, you were.

But since you can't seem to remember the year and the USAF history office
disagree's with you....

Now about those P-38's in Korea....

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.