Old March 9th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Martin

Default Komet trailer painting

I went with an auto body shop. Went to several in the area and got
bids. The best price was for me to strip off all of the side body
molding (I planned to replace that anyway) remove all the lights,
license plate, etc, and the front door (painted that myself with a
spray can) and bring it to the shop. They did an excellent job and as
I recall the price was $400. This was several years ago. Part of the
price was filling in all of the little nicks and scratches in the
surface. Most body shops are well versed in painting fiberglass.

David