Old October 28th 03, 03:49 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

If others would only set their 'bull**** flags' in like manner,
I could kick back and enjoy the mayhem from a safe distance....
at least until all the frauds and wannabees were minimized. g

I expect that a large percentage of "quiet" rah readers have
sufficiently accurate BS flags. They simply choose to not get
involved. Such involvement seems even more pointless when one
considers that a number of auto-conversion proponents here have yet to
even build and fly an auto-conversion.

I would very much expect your expectation to be spot on.
I wuz using a bit of 'drama' above. g

For all my BS'ing here, I don't underestimate the 'silent majority'.

The wannabees, fruits, flakes and fringe folks deserve a shot
at the microphone.... but I'll not give them a free pass, even
if it is pointless. If that is the worst I do here, I'm in good shape!
However, 'tis my aim to reduce some of my more 'colorful' antics,
but no one should hold their breath. g

One of them has repeatedly
demonstrated technical ignorance on fundamental engine issues. When
such people have walked the walk for a while, then perhaps more people
will pay attention to their pro auto-conversion arguments. Until
then, I expect many people are just "clicking through" and rolling
their eyes.

David "clicking through" O -- http://www.AirplaneZone.com

Just "clicking through"?

Barnyard BOb - feel free to roll you eyes