Old February 2nd 18, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Ensign Hangars

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 4:12:13 PM UTC-6, Foxtrot Charlie wrote:
We are going to have an 18M Ensign hangar installed on our airfield. I was wondering if anybody has any recent experience, suggestions, or other input regarding the project. Going back through the threads I don't see any discussion in recent history. Thanks in advance.

A couple of years ago, we had two installed at Sunflower Gliderport. Both were installed on the existing concrete slab. Both were installed by the kit manufacturer. If you go this route, know the slope of the slab before you start and make adjustments for drainage. One owner had foam insulation sprayed on the inside of his hangar. Both seem to be happy with their hangars. I can pass your e-mail on to them if you like.

Steve Leonard