Old May 25th 05, 12:55 PM
David Kinsell

Roy Clark, B6 wrote:
Don't use Connect Me or Ipaq.

Have been using the method described in FAQ on the OLC.

So have you had any success yet?

Just tried my first submission, and finally got it to work
(using a CAI model 20). Two minor hitches, had a yellow V
indication which took a full day to turn green, and still
have an ENL error showing, even though I declared pure glider.

Method was to use SeeYou to download the trace, and prepare the
..olc file. Then used the cai2igc utility to create a new igc
file, and went to the web site and manually uploaded the new
files. The "submit to" boxes in SeeYou were empty, so couldn't
try that. Next time I'll try the more automated ways available.

People haven't been mentioning what software versions they've
been using, which could be important. I used SeeYou 2.82, with
the OLC-USA patch installed. Firmware in the model 20 was upgraded
to 6.0.

-Dave