Old December 25th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.misc

Default Flying in Germany

I've known Harmut from many years ago when he was flying his Ercoupe
from the Bay Area. *He returned to Germany a few years ago and wrote
this report from his native land on the differences between US and
German GA.

That interesting. I lived in Berlin for a year or so. I'm not
surprised at the level of regulation or the fact that German law in
practice trusts "foreigners" more than Germans. The once Nazi country
can't be seen as being unwelcoming to non Germans.