Old June 2nd 08, 05:30 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Roger Conroy[_2_]

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"La N" wrote in message

"Roger Conroy" wrote in message

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 10:32:04 GMT, (Eugene
Griessel) wrote:

I believe papapeng is Mandarin for "small penis". Is this
true?

Size matters. 1.3 billion beats your 0.3 billion any day.

How do you connect Eugene to a population of 0.3 billion?

I'm guessing that's the number of baboons that live in Eugene's 'hood.
Unless the ranks have been culled during the recent xenophobe attacks down
there ...

- nillita

Shhhhhh!
Please say that very, very softly otherwise the "Friends of the Baboon" will
be picketing your doorstep!
But you may be onto something, the baboon population of the Cape Peninsula
area is booming since the expansion of the Table Mountain National Park.

Vervet monkeys have recently been seen in my 'hood for the first time in
recorded history!
I live in the Karoo - a semi-desert area almost devoid of trees or large
shrubbery, not ideal monkey country at all.