Old October 13th 05, 02:50 PM
cwby-flyer

Scott Skylane wrote:
Their service *is* impeccable, but only because it has to be.

The early models of the Lightspeeds did have some design issues, and
Lightspeed itself admitted this to folks at Oshkosh a few years ago.
However, the newer designs are high quality headsets. My wife's got a
30-3G with zero problems and I'm looking to pickup a Mach 1 as a
Christmas present to myself :-). The cusotmer service experience I had
with my QFR XC's (which did break a few times) sold me on the company
and as long as they continue to stand behind this commitment, I will be
a customer. IMHO, companies that have good cusomter service need to be
encouraged, that way we, as cusumers, will ultimately benefit.

Mike
--
To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the
sky is home.

- anon.