Old November 30th 05, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Mooney info?

Javier Henderson wrote:

Newps,

What year is your S35?

1964

How does the CG range work out? I always heard that it's "too narrow",
but I never really checked into that.

You have to watch it more than I did my 182. With my wife and two
teenagers I can put 60-70 pounds in the baggage area and not be out of
CG on landing after burning 60 gallons. I don't make hardly any trips
with the whole family so for me it is a nonissue.

How big are the fuel tanks?

74 gallons usable. There are several options for tip tanks, at least
one of which will raise the gross weight. Any tip tank also helps any
CG issues.