Old May 28th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Eugene Griessel

Default TANKER CONTROVERSY: QUESTIONS THE AIR FORCE MUST ANSWER

KENG wrote:

One question. Please name one aerospace manufacturer (other than
Boeing) that has successfully built an aircraft utilizing a flying
boom.

Did it ever occur to you that only the USAAF has ever needed such a
thing? Nobody else has aircraft that big and that thirsty to make it
necessary or cost effective. I do suggest that technology pioneered
almost 60 years ago would not be that difficult for any modern
aerospace manufacturer to replicate, if they ever needed to.

Eugene L Griessel

Everybody lies about sex.

- I usually post only from Sci.Military.Naval -