Old March 1st 05, 08:25 PM

Ken Pruchnick wrote:
Hi All
Our drum wheel brake on the club Grob 102 is almost useless. I was
wondering if there is a conversion to a diskbrake.

Ken (KP)

Wings and Wheels has a TOST conversion that mentions Astir CS.
I considered it once for mine but it's listed at $1395 us, and
that's too steep. I did replace the pads and I heard about
some motorcycle shop that could really soup up the drum brake
somehow. You might research that.

In the meantime, don't point the glider at anything you can't
afford to pay for.

Toad

Who is waiting for his G102 to get it's shiny new counterweights
installed, so he can go real fast this spring/summer.