Old August 15th 10, 06:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Build your own PowerFLARM!

I've made a very simple paper cutout model
that anybody interested in a PowerFLARM can print,
cut out, fold and stick together. You can use this
PowerFLARM in your cockpit.

Darryl,

I downloaded the pdf and very carefully followed the assembly
instructions, then installed it in my ship, it looks great! It was
real quiet for a long flight I used it on, but that's to be expected
since there are no other units on other ships yet. Afterward I wanted
to download my flightlog to OLC but am having trouble extracting the
IGC file. Also got any tips on how to get it to work with an HP310
running SYM?

TIA,
-Paul