Old July 11th 05, 05:21 PM

Frank
About 100 acres.....mostly pivots and 1/4 sections. A couple of small
fields but some big ones too like 160 clean runs. It is the easiest
spraying I've ever done! some wires on edges but I don't have to duck
under any of them. Have to hop over the sprinklers sosmetimes but is
the easy stuff. Got one pair joined and one mile runs.... gravy
dripping off my chin at 5 gpa!
I looked at the company WASP's a few days ago and they sure do look
nice. Perhaps I'll get some time in them before I'm done here. they
haul 100 ga every load. I've just got a tired engine is all I think.
I'm doing great with 80 but more like 65 daily.
Blown out just now after daylight loads to beat the wind and only got
215 done.
Cheers
Rocky
p.s. did you ever use the trick of SaranWrap on the leading edges and
you can just peel off a layer at the end of the day for a clean edge?
Have not tried it on rotor.