Old July 22nd 03, 11:23 AM
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:19:49 +0100, "M. J. Powell"
wrote:

That would seem a bit too utilitarian for VIP transport. I have this
vision of the PM and his entourage esconced in nylon web seats...

If it's good enough for combat-bound troops, isn't it sufficient for the
PM and his entourage?

PM would probably accept it, but the press wouldn't!

I think we can all compromise on strapping him and his entourage to
the leading edge of the wing. Or prop blade.

Gavin Bailey

--

"...this level of misinformation suggests some Americans may be
avoiding having an experience of cognitive dissonance."