Old May 28th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default FAA advisory voids IFR certification for GPS's!!!

I was using OE for my school work at Univ of Phoenix, but it seems to
maintain a separate address book. I've yet to figure out how to maintain
a single address book for Outlook and Outlook Express. If that could be
done then I'd go back to OE for all my news services. I prefer the
single AB because I use a Blackberry and sync Outlook between my home
and work laptops.