Old September 20th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default Cambridge 20 GPS/NAV & LNAV with 57mm variometer for sale

On Sep 19, 6:19*pm, Fred wrote:
On Sep 19, 5:04*pm, Kent wrote:

Cambridge 20 GPS/NAV freshly calibrated 8/12/09 with software version
6.0 along with an LNAV with 57mm (small) variometer for $1100. This is
an IGC approved system that is a perfect entry-level low-cost system
that doesn't need a PDA to operate. Works perfectly and the only
reason I am selling it is that I use a PDA and am upgrading. Contact
me for questions.

Kent:

I have a few questions. *Please send your email to me at flasor-AT-
frognet.net * Thanks. *Fred

If everything works,I'll take it!
JJ