Old September 15th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
lrbj

Default Soaring Club Strategic Plans?

On Sep 15, 5:03*am, V1 wrote:
Our soaring club, the Soaring Club of Houston (Texas), has grown
considerably over the last several years. As a result, we’re starting
a strategic planning process to help guide our future growth.

If other clubs have any planning information they could share, I’d
appreciate copies. I’m interested in information on the planning
process used, the resulting planning documents, the ongoing process to
keep the plan active, and any lessons learned. (I've also contacted
the SSA to find out what they may have.)

You can email me via my email address from my r.a.s. profile, or if
you don’t have access to that, then you can reach me via my
hotmail.com email account which is fe4me.

Thanks,
- Frank

If you can, check out the article in Sailplane and Gliding, December
2007 called
"Developing club strategy"
"Robbie Robertson of Talgarth shares what he told the BGA Chairmen’s
Conference about how to make sure your club is on track for a
successful future"

http://www.gliding.co.uk/sailplanean...s/decjan07.htm

/Lars