Old October 9th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default SSA Creates National Sailplane Tracker List - Free to SSA Members

Frank wrote:
On Oct 8, 6:05 pm, Greg Arnold wrote:

But there does not appear to be a way to display both your SPOT info,
and to indicate that you have a PLB.

Greg,

Not sure what you mean - the tracking list has a 'Locator URL' field,
but also has a read-only field for ELT. I presume if you have a
406MHz PLB you would enter '406' here. I have a 121.5MHz ELT
(required for some contests) and a 406MHz PLB, so I just entered the
121.5 one. Am I missing something?

Something the page should suggest is using the _weekly_ shared page
instead of the _24 hour_ shared page; otherwise, the track will
disappear completely from public viewing 24 hours after the last track
point.

I've added my information, using my weekly page.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA