Old February 14th 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_12_]

Default If all midair collisions were eliminated...

Wayne Paul wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message ...
Dave wrote:
Hi Dan!

If thats the case, he sure has learned whose buttons to push and how
huh?

How long have you been retired Dan?

Dave

Since 1994.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You have been retired one year longer then I.

Wayne, U.S. Navy, retired

I was in special operations and played on Navy boats. The ones I
played on, Iwo Jima class helicopter assault ships, are all gone. The
odd part is the C-130 we had in addition to helicopters were built
around the same time as the boats, but are still operational.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired