Old April 12th 20, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

wrote on 4/11/2020 12:51 PM:
Speaking of china I can’t wait till Trump sends them the bill for OUR expense involving this viral mess thats completely their fault.
Dan

We were warned repeatedly over the last 15-20 years that a pandemic was coming.
Trump and his administration were warned several times by different people, even
before he was inaugurated, including by government departments. Trump et al
ignored the warnings, even disbanding the pandemic group in 2018. He was slow to
react to the warnings and events over the last few months, giving us "happy talk"
instead of facts ("I want to be a cheerleader").

I want a government that can protect us from foreign attacks or mistakes, instead
of one that blames others and won't accept any responsibility for the outcomes.