Old February 22nd 04, 02:42 AM
BTIZ

Al.. West Air has the full selection from older C-172s in painted in
"company colors" for day to day training,.. to newer C-172s on lease back in
standard Cessna colors... you just did not look deep enough.

BT

"Al Gilson" wrote in message
We just came back from Las Vegas. We rented a 172 from First Flight at
VGT. All of their 172's are newer and more expensive ($104/hr hobbs) than
Westair but very clean and well kept. Senior instructor at First Flight,
Mark Torgeson, was our checkout pilot.

In article ,
(Janusaew) wrote:

Can anyone recommend a Las Vegas airfield/flight school?
I'm visiting the area next month and would like to take some
lessons, I only have 5 hours so far.

Thanks

JW

--