Old September 11th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dennis[_3_]

Default Dillingham Field

On Sep 11, 11:32*pm, sisu1a wrote:
On Sep 11, 5:27*am, Guy wrote:

Hello Dennis.
Which company did you rent from?
I have flown at Dillingham three times over the last five years. *The
only place that would rent to me was (I can't remember the name but I
think it was Soar Hawaii) the business on the left end of the building
at the parking lot. *It is no longer listed on the SSA website and it
does not advertise in Soaring any longer.
The two sites currently listed on the SSA website, Acroflight
International and Honolulu Soaring don't have any information on
renting and flying solo. *In fact, Honolulu Soaring agreed to rent to
me over the phone last year but refused once I told them I was going
to give my family members rides.
Guy

Fly with AcroFlight, call and talk to Steve Lowrey.

-Paul

I second that. He will give you the best info and be most
accomodating. His number is: 808-228-0445--Dennis