Old March 9th 19, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default TOW PLANE Accident

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 8:24:04 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I can assure you that not all kiting incidents are slowly developing situations. I've been there at just above 300 feet when in the blink of an eye you find yourself nose down ***before you could even think of releasing***..

[emphasis added]

Right. So after all the brouhaha and threats to write the FAA about our equipment, it turns out that in at least one of the events that got you goin', you say the hook/release doesn't matter because you didn't even have a chance to respond. Would you care to clarify?

Btw, how long was your rope?

T8