Old October 23rd 03, 03:00 AM
clare @ snyder.on .ca

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:52:03 -0500, "John Stricker"
wrote:

Clare,

The Northstar system is functionally identical to the LS6 with the exception
of a single crank sensor instead of 2 on the Cadillac.

John Stricker

clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote in message
.. .

The Northstar system is VERY daunting.

The LS6 is lighter, more powerful, and gives better mileage than a
Northstar. It also tends to stay in one peice, and running, much
longer than the Northstar. The LS6 has adaptive shut-down to allow it
to get home without coolant like the Northstar (supposedly) will? ? If
so, I was not aware of it. I thought it was ONLY the northstar and
Aurora engines that had those features.