Old March 16th 04, 10:02 PM
Bob Chilcoat

If you want to interject religion, I've told my family that I want the hymn
"I Will Lift You Up on Eagles Wings" sung at my funeral. (A long time from
now, I hope).

"TEW" wrote in message
I am helping to plane a memorial service for a pilot who has died (of
natural causes). To that end, I am looking for ways to personalize a

service
for that of one who loved flying.

We'll be doing a video memorial tribute.
The poem High Flight will be used.
I've collected some poems about pilots that will be read.
The service will likely be held in a hangar at the airport with his plane
being a focal point. With that in mind, are there traditional ways to

drape
a plane in black to signify the owner's death? I thought about a black

prop
cover? Would there be anything else of that nature?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.