Old April 16th 05, 04:42 AM
Kevin O'Brien

On 2005-04-05 16:16:25 -0400, "Steve R."
said:

If you don't want to answer this, that's Ok, but would you mind stating
which gyro manufacturer that is? I'll take it as opinion only but I'm
curious.

Groen Brothers has flown a fully instrumented sport gyoplane. It was a
side effect of their Hawk 4 program -- they had all the telemetry gear
from the Hawk and used it in the development of, first, a
stability-enhancement kit for the RAF 2000, and secondly, for the AAI
Sparrowhawk which shares many of the components of the stability
enhancement kit.

You can see the Sparrowhawk at www.americanautogyro.com and they show
at major airshows. For example, they're at Sun-n-Fun in the main area
(not out in the Choppertown wilderness) right now, and they are flying
demos from Plant City (a nearby airport).
--
cheers

-=K=-

Rule #1: Don't hit anything big.