Old May 28th 05, 09:22 PM
Neil Gould

Recently, Dave S posted:

Neil Gould wrote:

Sorry, but not much would make me happy about "only being
spread-eagled at gunpoint". There are other ways to determine that
someone is unarmed, not the least of which is that they didn't exit
their Vehicle of Terror with guns blazing.

Neil

Surely that is not the first time you've seen a "felony traffic stop"
on TV.. even if it WAS the first time you may have seen it applied
to a pilot in a plane.

The ground guys did their job, just like they were trained to.
Everyone got to go home alive that night.

Suffice it to say that you are easier to please than I. I expect to go
home alive every night with one exception, and I don't expect that
exception to be at the hands of some paranoid idiot with a badge
over-reacting to what should have been a non-event. Their lack of common
sense is more worrisome than the hazard they misperceived.

Neil