Old May 9th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

Default Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

"Timothy Sinclair" wrote in message
Chuck S Wrote:

He may have been there but something he wrote in his article about the
flight
might have given it away. He said some people paid to observe the flight
.I bet
he bought his way on because if he was part of the crew I'm sure he would
have
worn a neat jump suit like the real crew members. I noticed that none of
the
photos in flight were credited to him so I doubt he was the official
photographer.

I bet it was guile,bluster, bluff and money for a ticket that got zoom
there :-)
But he'll never get an atta boy from me ...He's still a phoney .

Another thing he said was he'll be test flying a rocket plane in the near
future
...Wanna bet?? LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

For the last time:

James Campbell was not on board Stephen Hawking's zero-g flight.

- Tim

And, for at least the 3rd time, what is your basis for this statement?
Either it is first hand, second hand, or third hand information. Without
some providing some attribution, most of the folks following this thread
will be skeptical, despite the fact that many would enjoy seeing Zoom caught
in another embellishment/fabrication/lie/whatever.

KB