Old February 5th 16, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default What to do at the 2016 SSA convention, besides the conventon

On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 3:08:14 PM UTC-5, SF wrote:
The wife of one of our club members came up with this list, except for the BBQ restaurants, I added all of those. All winners here.

i go to greenville several times per year for work and another place of interest if you like burgers is called "grill marks". the have interesting (some would say "gourmet") hamburgers, and really good thick wedge style Parmesean and herb-crusted french fries. these aren't just down and dirty greasy burgers. they have a huge garage style door big enough for a fire truck that basically opens the whole front wall of the place to the outside when the weather is nice. i'm sure the keep it closed in cooler weather. the food is good, and not expensive. 9/10, would recommend! also, it's 11 mintues from the convention site right in downtown greenville.

http://www.grillmarks.com/