Old October 29th 17, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default MKIV Yaw String - the change, and a free offer

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 7:04:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Bumper-

Can you assure me that installation of the MkIV yawstring system is totally backwards compatible with my rudder pedals?

No.

I'm computer illiterate. The MKIV has a lifetime lithium battery but it's just for the spec sheet, not hooked to anything. All the computations are done mechanically in the MKIV base with nano-gears, cams and levers. I bought a new WD 10 computer 6 months ago and those suckers left off the program that allows you to move all the stuff you never use hardly ever onto the new computer. So the new one is in my closet and I'm still using the old one and hoping it doesn't completely die or turn into an IED.