Old April 1st 21, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default I Need To Know

I would agree with Bob that it is a safari to those who travel to get
there. Not for Bob.

Eric, you'll be on safari when you come to Moriarty.

But my best safari memories are of when my partner and I took our LS-6a,
a trailer, and a 1,000' rope and hit the road. We swapped off, flying
straight out one day and driving the car and trailer in pursuit the next
day, rinse and repeat. I don't think we ever launched where tows were
available except for Day1 leaving home base.

Dan
5J

On 3/31/21 5:35 PM, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote on 3/31/2021 12:02 PM:
On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 9:51:23 AM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote on 3/30/2021 8:12 PM:
On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 2:41:59 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

Just another poster to RAS that knows everything and has to share
his knowledge with the rest of us.

Steve

ANd pretty much anywhere else there isn't a moderator. Google the two
words "Kabatoff" and
"penis" for a very lengthy list of places he posts.

So, Bob, I suggest you contact him directly, and let us know about
his choice of aircraft. Or
answer his posts on every group he posts on, if you have (a lot) of
time to spare.

email me)

Eric, wish I did have more time but the Mango orchard is making me an
old man, too much work and not enough play, although I did make over
100 tows at the club this month. From his post I could swear he was
one of those motor glider guys, a real purist would be much better
behaved. Maybe he should go visit nurse Ratched, certainly she could
help the old guy.

Let's go back to discussing people who think staying in one place to fly
is a "soaring safari" ;^)