Old September 2nd 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

Default "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
Over on alt.politics.usa is a thread called "Pilots for 9/11 Truth",
with the usual collection of kooks and loons seeking "TRUTH".

I am the only pilot there challanging them, so, if you want to play with
the animals, I suggest that others join the party!

Do you seriously think that any of those kooks and loons would be
convinced by anything we had to say? Go ahead. Ask them what proof they
would accept in order for them to admit they were wrong. There is
nothing that they would accept as proof that they are wrong. These are
not rational, sane people.