Old January 19th 12, 01:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Zulu Romeo: Good Start DVD and Aerotowing Gliders book available now

On Jan 19, 7:13*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I have just added two very interesting products to my web site.

"Zulu Romeo: Good Start" is a wonderful documentary about the 1974 World
Gliding Championships in Waikerie, South Australia. *This is the first time
this great film has been available for sale on DVD. *If you haven't seen it
yet, you'll want to. *If you have seen a copied version, you may want to add
this official and approved version to your collection. *The DVD case artwork
and competitor quotes are new. *I have also included a 4-page insert inside
the DVD case which includes black and white promotional materials from the
original film release in 1974. *It is a neat trip back in time! I will have
them in stock for the SSA Convention. *It will be available in both NTSC and
PAL versions. *It was fun working with the film's producer/director Johnnie
Walker to bring this to you. *It was also fun getting quotes from George
Moffat, Hans-Werner Grosse, and Ingo Renner for the DVD case artwork. *You
can see 74 screen captures from the film on my web site. *You can buy one at
the convention or pre-order one now for shipment after the convention.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#ZR-GoodStart

"Aerotowing Gliders - A guide to towing gliders with an emphasis on safety"
is a new book from John Marriott. *If you are a towpilot, you'll want to
read this book. *They are in stock now.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...ingGliders.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

wonderful! can't wait to get a copy at the convention