Old April 17th 16, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oudie to Cambridge

You can buy pre-made cable and converter box for this from Cumulus-Soaring.com. Look for their item Oudie-PS5a. $95.00. I happen to have one of these that I no longer need and would consider selling it for a reasonable offer.
https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/godd...m#Oudie-PS5a-1

Robert

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 1:38:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi, just bought oudie 2 and would like it to talk with Cambridge 302 (and 303). Anybody have suggestions on how to connect the oudie to the 302 so i can also use the 5V from the 302? Standard cable has its own 12V cable and cant give the 5V.
Many thanks!
Thijs Paré