Old February 18th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default AUTOPILOT AWRY

On 02/18/06 13:58, Jack Allison wrote:
Looking forward to your findings Bill. Reason being, the Autocontrol
III in our Arrow only works in heading bug mode. I'm interested to know
how much time/money you wind up putting into your repair. It would be
nice to have ours work in all modes but I'm not so sure I'd want to
spend more than a couple tenths of an AMU on it.

Sheesh - can you even get a tire changed for that much?

.... by the way, it costs me nuthin' to get a tire changed ;-)

On the other hand, the mixture control is bottoming out against the firewall
and the maintenance folks believe this is working correctly ;-\

Cal Aggie Flying Farmers
Sacramento, CA